Cambridge Ghost Hunters
Terms and Conditions for Team and Guests
We protect ourselves and our clients / venues by operating under strict terms and conditions. These are made clear on our website.
We provide a clear briefing to any guests at the start of the investigation – they must declare their understanding of these terms and conditions and sign an agreement to adhere to them.
- Ticket holders must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required should you appear to be under the age of 18 years. Anyone unable to prove their age may be refused entry; in such circumstances no refunds will be made. In some circumstances anyone aged 17 years old may be admitted with parental consent and supervision.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or other substances will not be permitted to enter or to remain on site and will be asked to leave the premises immediately, in such circumstances no refund will be made.
- Tickets are non-refundable and valid only for the event shown on the ticket, tickets can also not be transferred to another event under any circumstances.
- You are required to act in a sensible manner throughout the event and not cause harm or damage to other attendees, representatives or the fabric of any part of the venue. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave immediately, in such circumstances no refund will be made.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or persons. Any person or persons who feel they have been refused admission unjustly can request us to provide written reasons by making a request in writing to us within 7 days of the event.
- We will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any equipment or belongings of participants during and after the event. Any property left unattended within the venue or its associated buildings and areas (including the car park) are left entirely at the owners risk.
- Where any event or activity due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is affected by weather conditions which make that part of the event or activity dangerous or presents an unacceptable level of risk of harm to either tickets holders or our representatives then we reserve the right to alter or substitute that part of the programme without notice.
- Paranormal investigations are conducted by the Cambridge Ghost Hunters and no responsibility for any emotional, physical or other upset brought on as a result of participating in the event is accepted.
- We reserve the right to change, add, or amend to these terms and conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to change, add and amend any part of the event at any time without notice.
- We do supply tea and coffee at the event but you will need to bring your own snack and drink.
- The event may be filmed or photographed by us for our use and you agree that this may be included in promotional videos including on the internet. Should you not wish to be included, please inform a team member immediately upon arrival on site. You further understand that any photographic or film footage you provide to us either during or after the event may be subject to use in any promotional material by us.
- We advise that no guests attend investigations while pregnant, if you choose to attend whilst pregnant you must tell the Cambridge Ghost hunters and a risk assessment will be carried out, we reserve the right to refuse entry and will not accept any liability if you should continue the investigation, however in the event we ask you to leave no refunds will be given.
- All participants must follow the instructions given to them by our team at all times. This includes any local rules set out by the location manager or the venue representative.
- Anyone with a medical condition (Heart, Blood Pressure etc) should seek advice before attending. We do not permit anyone who is or thinks that they are pregnant to take part in our activities.