Date(s) - 11/05/2019 - 12/05/2019
8:00 pm - 2:45 am
Please read Terms and Conditions page before purchase:
Amherst Fort – 11th May 2019 -£40
A night with the team includes:-
- The use of the teams Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Expert advice and discussion about the paranormal
- Taking part in experiments including séances and glass divination using both scientific and traditional equipment
- Ghost Hunting Vigils in the dark
- Hot drinks are supplied through the night
- Spending the night at a haunted location
Please Note: we do not use Ouija boards.
The Old Nick, for over one hundred years the Divisional Headquarters of the Lincolnshire Constabulary and the former Magistrates Court in Spring Gardens, Gainsborough. The courtroom was converted into a small theatre in 1979 but the basic structure remains visible and unaltered.
In 1979 the company acquired the town’s old police station and magistrates court, a grade II listed building in the heart of Gainsborough. GTC Patron Douglas Parkinson leased the venue to the company for a nominal rent, and they transformed the premises to create a Bar, Coffee Room, Costume/Props stores and a unique 55-seater theatre-in-the-round where the courtroom had been. The newly rechristened OLD NICK THEATRE opened to the public in 1980 with “DEAR BRUTUS”. Douglas Parkinson became the company’s first Honorary President, enjoying the results of his generosity until he died in 1993, paying GTC the ultimate compliment by leaving them the Old Nick building in his will.