Date(s) - 03/02/2018 - 04/02/2018
8:00 pm - 3:00 am
Endcliffe hall, Sheffield
Please read Terms and Conditions page before purchase:
Endcliffe Hall – Sheffield – 3rd February 2018 – £30
a night with the team includes:-
- The use of the teams Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Expert advice and discussion about the paranormal
- Taking part in experiments including séances and glass divination using both scientific and traditional equipment
- Ghost Hunting Vigils in the dark
- Hot drinks are supplied through the night
- Spending the night at a haunted location
Please Note: we do not use Ouija boards.
Endcliffe Hall is a 19th-century, 36-room mansion situated on Endcliffe Vale Road in the City of Sheffield in the suburb of Endcliffe. The hall is situated just over three km west of the city centre and is a Grade II* Listed building.
The present hall was built between the years of 1863 and 1865 by the Sheffield architects Flockton & Abbot for the Sheffield industrialist John Brown. Brown had acquired considerable wealth and prestige from the manufacture of armour plate from Bessemer steel at his Atlas Works in the city and wanted to build a private residence to reflect his position as one of the Nouveau riche industrialist of the Victorian Age. It is the largest private residence ever to have been built in Sheffield.