Date(s) - 28/04/2018 - 29/04/2018
8:30 pm - 2:00 am
Epping Forest Museum, Waltham Abbey
Please read Terms and Conditions page before purchase:
Epping Forest Museum, Waltham Abbey – 28th April 2018 – £35
a night with the team includes:-
- The use of the teams Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Expert advice and discussion about the paranormal
- Taking part in experiments including séances and glass divination using both scientific and traditional equipment
- Ghost Hunting Vigils in the dark
- Hot drinks are supplied through the night
- Spending the night at a haunted location
Please Note: we do not use Ouija boards.
Epping Forest District Museum reopened on Saturday 19 March 2016 after a grant of nearly £2 million from the Heritage Lottery Fund has helping to pay for improved facilities and displays in the original building and an extension into the building next door with increased exhibition space and an activity room.
Housed in Grade II* listed Tudor building in Waltham Abbey, the museum tells the story of the district through its collections and displays. The newly redeveloped museum features six galleries, the opportunity to see behind the scenes, a lift making the entire building accessible and lovely new community space for all to use.