Date(s) - 22/06/2019 - 23/06/2019
8:00 pm - 3:00 am
Moira Furnace Museum
Please read Terms and Conditions page before purchase:
Moira Furnace Museum, Lincolnshire – 22nd June 2019 – £30
A night with the team includes:-
- The use of the teams Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Expert advice and discussion about the paranormal
- Taking part in experiments including séances and glass divination using both scientific and traditional equipment
- Ghost Hunting Vigils in the dark
- Hot drinks are supplied through the night
- Spending the night at a haunted location
Moira Furnace is a nineteenth-century iron-making blast furnace located in Moira, Leicestershire, on the banks of the Ashby-de-la-Zouch Canal. Built by the Earl of Moira in 1804, the building has been preserved by North West Leicestershire District Council as a museum featuring lime kilns and craft workshops.
It is a most important industrial monument, since it is remarkably well-preserved, and dates from a formative period of the Industrial Revolution.