When you purchase something an item or tickets from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. It is your responsibility to ensure that you enter the details correctly.
Cambridge Ghost Hunters are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you order, we need to know your name, address, phone number and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
2. Cambridge Ghost Hunters will not pass on your details to any third parties and we do not process information for marketing. However, you may receive an email if there are any changes to the event you have booked.
3. In order to keep your data secure, we comply with the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Please ensure that you provide your order number, full name and email address provided at the time of booking. For GDPR purposes we may need to ask you further questions. However, we will never ask for card numbers.
4. We do not collect payment details or store any payment details that you submit. All payments are conducted through PayPal over secure links.
- Please note that we never have access to payment information such as card details from these third parties.
5. Cambridge Ghost Hunters will only collect information which is required to make the booking or purchase. The information is stored by our hosting company http://bazoomhosts.com and https://wordpress.com. Card payments are taken PayPal who will also have their own Privacy policies. Please note that we never have access to payment information such as card details from these third parties.
6. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
You have the right, under the GDPR for free of charge, to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in an email sent to email@example.com with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details)
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our contact details:
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org